- Content; No Representations or Warranties and Limitation of Liability. Trio will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. TRIO DOES NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ANY REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT), OR ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE WITH REGARD TO THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIALS, OR THE FREQUENCY THAT THEY ARE UPDATED. YOU AGREE THAT THE SITE AND EVERYTHING ON THE TRIO SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “AND “AS AVAILABLE “BASIS. TRIO ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. TRIO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT (I) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY INFORMATION, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (V) ANY ERRORS ON THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (VI) THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SITE WILL NOT CAUSE ANY HARM OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR THAT NO LOSS OF DATA WILL RESULT FROM OBTAINING SUCH MATERIAL. THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRIO OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES, RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CREATION OR USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, THE SITE, ANY OTHER WEB SITE OR TRIO OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE CONTAINED IN ANY SUCH WEBSITES, OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH ANY SUCH WEBSITE OR FROM THE INABILITY TO USE ANY SUCH WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY, LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF TRIO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (II) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (III) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (IV) YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE BY TRIO; OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS SHALL APPLY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
- Medical Information. The Site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Trio is not engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Forward Looking Statements. The Site contains forward-looking statements about Trio’s financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, and development of Trio’s product candidates that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “predict”, “project”, “target”, “potential”, “likely”, “will”, “would”, “could”, “should”, “continue” and similar expressions, although not all forward-looking statements contain these words. Such statements are based on Trio’s management’s current expectations and are subject to certain factors, risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those referred to or implied in such statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the content and timing of decisions made by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, European Medicines Agency and other regulatory authorities; the uncertainties inherent in the initiation and conduct of clinical trials, availability and timing of data from clinical trials; whether results of early clinical trials or studies in different disease indications will be indicative of the results of ongoing or future trials; uncertainties associated with regulatory review of clinical trials and applications for marketing approvals; the availability or commercial potential of product candidates; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Trio’s intellectual property; trends toward managed care and health care cost containment; governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding product access, pricing and reimbursement; general economic conditions; the ability to retain and hire key personnel; the sufficiency of cash resources and need for additional financing. The information presented on the Site is believed to be current as of the date of its original publication. The forward-looking statements on the Site are neither promises nor guarantees, and you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, many of which are beyond Trio’s control and which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Trio assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Trio, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these Trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or Trademark of Trio, or any third party. Please be advised that Trio will actively and aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Void Where Prohibited. The Site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on the Site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to Trio products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. You understand that Trio makes no representation that the information in the Site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States, and access to the Site from territories where the content of the website may be illegal or inappropriate is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Trio reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services it provides. Any offer for any product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited.