Is the skin surrounding your stoma uneven and causing leaks?
Sound familiar? That’s why we’ve found an alternative to traditional hydrocolloid stoma paste that is kinder to skin and we want everyone to know about it.
Trio Silken® is made with Sil2™ Breathable Silicone Technology. Sil2™ supports the skin’s natural barrier function and allows the skin around your stoma to breathe and heal by protecting it from irritants.
Only a small amount of Silken® is needed, apply it straight from the tube to the affected area around your stoma where the leaks occur. There’s no need to spread the gel or wait until it’s dry, simply apply your pouch in the normal way, placing it directly onto the moist gel. Silken will solidify slowly, remaining soft until the creases and gaps in your skin have been filled through normal body movement.
|TR1070||Silken Silicone Ostomy Gel||1 tube, 60g||A4406|
We understand that pastes and gels can be tricky to apply. Watch our application video for help with applying your Trio Silken® Silicone Ostomy Gel. If you still need further help, you can download our user guide below or call our Customer Care team for more advice and information.
- Remaining soft and flexible even once set allowing the skin to move naturally
- Does not absorb body waste meaning a longer wear time and improved hygiene
- Creates an even skin surface preventing leaks of body waste and gas
- Removes in one piece without leaving sticky residue that’s tough to remove
- Uses the skin’s natural moisture to become a rubbery gel (a little like bath sealant!)
- Solidifies slowly allowing it to fill skin gaps and creases for more thorough leak protection
- Allows skin to breathe during wear rather than sweating leading to healthier skin
- Does not contain alcohol or preservatives meaning it doesn’t sting on application