Sound familiar? That’s why we’ve found an alternative to traditional hydrocolloid seals that is kinder to skin and we want everyone to know about it.
Siltac® Silicone Ostomy Seals are made with Sil2™ Breathable Silicone Technology™.
Sil2™ supports the skin’s natural barrier function and allows the skin around your stoma to breathe and heal by protecting it from irritants.
Siltac is quick and easy to apply; simply stretch the silicone seal around your stoma and Siltac will return to its natural shape to provide a snug and comfortable fit.
We recommend you find your stoma size and then then size DOWN to ensure a snug and secure fit.
|TR1020-10||Size 1 – Siltac Silicone Ostomy Seal||20-28mm (3/4″ – 1 1/8″)||10||A4385|
|TR1028-10||Size 2 – Siltac Silicone Ostomy Seal||28-35mm (1 1/8″ – 1 3/8″)||10||A4385|
|TR1035-10||Size 3 – Siltac Silicone Ostomy Seal||35-44mm ( 1 3/8″ – 1 3/4″)||10||A4385|
Watch our application video for help with applying your Trio Siltac® Ostomy Seals. If you still need further help, you can download our user guide below or call our Customer Care team for more advice and information.
- Flexible and stretchy – providing a custom fit whatever the size or shape of stoma
- No absorption of body waste – allows the seal to maintain its integrity (no gooey mush here!) and improved hygiene
- Allows skin around the stoma to breathe – no build-up of sweat
- Protects that “at risk” skin between the stoma and ostomy wafer
- Sticks to nearly all skin instantly – allowing for quick bag changes
- Removes in one piece – doesn’t break down (unlike hydrocolloids), removal is easy and without damaging the skin or leaving any residue