Are there dips or uneven skin around your stoma which cause leaks?
Sound familiar? That’s why we’ve found an alternative to traditional hydrocolloid convex seals that is kinder to skin and we want everyone to know about it.
Silvex® Silicone Convex Ostomy Seals are made with Sil2™ Breathable Silicone Technology. Sil2™ supports the skin’s natural barrier function and allows the skin around your stoma to breathe and heal by protecting it from irritants.
Silvex® seals come with all the same benefits as our flat silicone seal, Siltac, but in a mild convex shaped seal. Silvex is for ostomates with uneven skin, dips or a moat around their stoma. It helps to fill the dips and gaps while gently pushing the stoma out to create a spout, helping output into the bag. Silvex’s flexibility means it comfortably responds to the changing size and shape of your stoma throughout wear.
We recommend you find your stoma size and then size DOWN to ensure a snug and secure fit.
|TR1020CX||Size 1 – Silvex Silicone Ostomy Seal||20-30mm (3/4″ – 1 1/4″)||10||A4411|
|TR1030CX||Size 2 – Silvex Silicone Ostomy Seal||30-40mm (1 1/4″ – 1 5/8″)||10||A4411|
Watch our application video for help with applying your Trio Silvex Ostomy Seals. If you still need further help, you can download our user guide below or call our Customer Care team for more advice and information.
- Mild convexity helps to create more of a “spout” to help prevent leaks
- Flexible and stretchy formula – providing a custom fit whatever the size or shape of stoma
- No absorption of body waste – allows the seal to maintain its integrity (no gooey mush here!) and improved hygiene
- Allowing peristomal skin to breathe – no build-up of sweat
- Protects that “at risk” skin between your stoma and ostomy wafer
- Sticks to nearly all skin instantly – allowing for quick bag changes
- Removes in one piece – doesn’t break down during wear allowing it to be removed easily without damaging the skin or leaving any residue