What Information is Collected?
We may ask you to provide us with personal information in certain areas of our site on a voluntary basis.
In particular, you may be asked to provide information in the following situations:
- Information Requests: If you submit an e-mail requesting or providing information, we will use this information to respond to your request. In order to respond to your request, we may make personal information that you submit in these sections available to TRIO, our affiliates, and, in some circumstances to certain of our service providers. These entities may be located primarily within the U.S. and countries within the European Union.
- Careers Services: If you want to apply for a position with TRIO through the Site, you will be asked to submit general information (such as your name and email address), together with a copy of your resume. Your resume may be transferred to any of the TRIO affiliates throughout the world. TRIO will use this information for purposes of processing your hiring application and for corresponding with you. TRIO is an equal opportunity employer.
TRIO may also collect non-personal information, such as IP addresses, numbers of site visits and tracking patterns of page viewing in order to monitor the performance of the site and to make improvements to it.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Personally identifiable information may be used, by way of example, for such purposes as to deliver services, such as information, newsletters or other information that you request; to develop or continue a business relationship with you; to respond to your requests for information about products or services or to respond to any other question posed by you; for employment purposes; and for legal compliance, such as adverse event reporting.
We may share or disclose your personally identifiable information in the following instances:
- To contractors if necessary to support our business (e.g., technical support providers);
- To protect the personal safety of users of TRIO products and services, the website or the public;
- In connection with the sale, assignment or other transfer of the business of this site; or
- If required to do so by applicable laws, court orders, government regulations or authorities.
We do not sell any personal information as such terms are defined under applicable laws including the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
A Cookie does not give us access to your computer or provide any information other than the data you choose to share. The personal information we may obtain through Cookies includes:
· Unique identifiers, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, the pages you view on the Sites, the pages you view immediately before and after you access the Site, and the search terms you enter on the Site, Internet or other electronic network activity information;
· General location data; and
· Inferences drawn from the above categories.
Access and Correction: You have a right to know about the personal information that TRIO holds about you. You also have a right to correct, amend or delete the information that TRIO holds about you if it is incorrect. If you wish to exercise these rights please contact us by post or e-mail at the address shown in the “Contact” section below.
This website incorporates appropriate safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information we have collected and we have put in place reasonable precautions to protect information from loss, misuse and alteration. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as required and only authorized individuals have access to the information you provide us.
This site is not directed to children and TRIO does not knowingly solicit information from any child under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via the Site from visitors in this age group.
This website is intended for use only by U.S. residents and you have indicated that you are a U.S. resident by entering this website. To access our global site, please visit [ ]
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Last Updated: April 12, 2022
© 2022 Trio Healthcare Inc.